“Teenage drivers should always stay focused on the road and avoid distractions. Plus, they should never forget to wear their seatbelts,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of the Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
March 07, 2022
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how teens who drive safely can get better car insurance rates.
For more information and free quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-safe-driving-tips-for-teen-drivers/
Car insurance companies classify teenage drivers as high risk. Statistics show that teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in car accidents, and for this reason they will pay more on their insurance premiums. However, even teenage drivers can find methods to lower their insurance premiums.
Before hitting the road, teen drivers should follow these safe driving tips:
- Check the car before driving. Teen drivers should always make sure their car is ready before hitting the road. It is recommended to check the gauge levels, adjust the mirrors and make sure the headlights are working. Also, teenage drivers should make sure they have enough gas in the tank.
- Avoid distractions. Anything that distracts a teen driver is a threat to their safety. Teen drivers should avoid texting on the phone, eating, putting on makeup or other distractions.
- Wear seat belts. Teenagers should always wear their seat belts when driving. Studies have already shown that wearing seat belts can save the lives of drivers and their passengers.
- Obey speed limits. Even if they are in a hurry, teenage drivers should always obey the speed limit. Drivers caught speeding will be heavily fined or have their license suspended. Speeding is also one of the main causes of car accidents where teenage drivers have lost their lives.
- Driving with other teenagers should be avoided. Teenage passengers can easily distract other teenage drivers, so it is better to drive alone than with other teenage boys.
- Sign up for a defensive driving course. These driving lessons are extremely beneficial for teenage drivers. Teens will learn to avoid distractions and improve their driving skills. Additionally, insurance companies will offer a discount to teenage drivers who successfully complete a defensive driving course.
For more information, money-saving tips, and free auto insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one type of insurance provider, but provides customers with the best deals from many different online insurers. This way, customers have access to offers from multiple carriers in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to insurance plan quotes from various agencies, such as local or national agencies, brand name insurance companies, etc.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: